Sunday, October 08, 2006

lalala~
im back to blog as requested by someone x))

ah gu's wedding-
woke up early today wif my mama to go to popo's hse.
soooo tired lar x((
i wore until very ugly lar,
coz i wasnt fully awake at tat time x(
but mela gave me 2 shirts coz she didnt wan to wear it anymore x))
thus, i wore one of them xD
thx mela! xDDD

went to lionel's de salon to do hairdo at the afternoon.
my da jie was like SOOOOOO DAMN PRETTY lar xDD
den mela was SOOOOOO DAMN CUTE lar xDD
den er jie was SOOOOOO DAMN MATURE lar xDD
my cousin was shuai shuai lar x))
den it was me, mama, kor, n aunt's turn to do the hairdo.
kor was SOOOOOO DAMN SHUAI lar xDD
mama was SOOOOOO DAMN PRETTY lar xDD
aunt was SOOOOOO DAMN PRETTY too xDD
me?
haas. ok ok lar x))

quickly went back home to change clothes for the wedding dinner.
mama was damn gan chiong lar.
den keep scolding ppl coz she's fed up x((
den yada yada yada..
all bcame soooo damn pretty lar xDD
kor wore until like shaolin kungfu lor =/
jiefu wore tie x)
haas.
den we quickly went to he restaurant for the dinner.

reach there le.
all of them said i looked pretty.
woots xDDD *buaybar-ness x))
but i still prefered my dajie lar.
im sooo in love wif her hairdo lor!!! x(

den saw the proud family.
me n erjie was like 'eeyer. ta men lai liao x('
haas xD
saw the wedding photos.
ah gim was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty lar xDDD
den ah gu's face was like :) or ~.^, in every photo.
lolx. soo funny lar.

my feets were hurting bcoz of the stupid high heels.
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo x((
waited for the bride n groom to come out.
den found out tat the proud family was sitting rite nxt to our table.
SHEESH X((

the bride n groom came out.
instead, me n dajie was looking at the small tuxedo boy who was holding the flowers de xDD
he's soooo cute lar!!!
samantha was cute too xD

the food came.
den blah~blah~blah.
erjie bcame high coz she drank lots of wine.
woots!
den she went crazy like my godma x)
they both keep zi-highing lor.
very funny lar xDD
kor n dajie's face went red bcoz of the wine too.
i very guai lor.
nv drink de xDD
haas. *buaybar-ness again xDD

took lots of pics wif mela
but turned out tat only 3-5 of them were nice xD
haas.
den wanna go home le.
godma bcame sooo damn high den she kiss me O.O
lolx.
n erjie started shouting byebye to everyone who was going home O.O
siao lang ah xDD

me, mela n dajie went to find the tuxedo boyboy x))
den they both dun dare to ask him to take pic wif us.
ended up, i went to ask his father =___=
den we took pic wif him.
yeah!!! x))
he's soo cute lar xD
dajie kept on laughing non-stop coz she's happy =__=
den the tuxedo boyboy scold her " xiao she me xiao lar??!! "
lolx. den dajie stop laughing liao x))

took 2 family pics.
children was supposed to sit in the front de.
den my drunk dad came to sit wif us n said he was a kid =__=
lame lar.

haas.
blog until here le bah.
i miss my hairdo x((
lolx.
tata~ xDDD

No comments: